Skip to main content

Riddles

Hello Everyone,

I decided to make a blog post for some riddles. On this post, I will be posting the questions. Answer in the comments below. Then, I will share you the answers in about a couple of days' time. To answer the riddles, use the question number.

1. I am black when clean and white when dirty. What am I?

2.What runs around a house but does not move?

3. I start with M and end with X. I have a never ending amount of letters. What am I?

4. Mary's mother has four children - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and ...?

5. A construction worker fell off a 100 foot ladder but didn't die. How is that possible?

6. I can be made and played. I can be cracked and told. What am I?

7. Which letter of the alphabet contains the most water?

8. You buy me to eat, but you never eat me. What am I?

9. You go at red and stop at green. What am I?

10. What can you serve but not eat?

That's it for now. Answer in the comments below the post! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY NEW BLOG

Hi readers! This blog has been giving me few problems, so I have created a new Word Press blog. Don’t worry, this one will stay. I am not transferring any posts to my new blog. You can visit it at  mihirtheblogger.home.blog . THANK YOU FOR COOPERATING!

Trip to Genting Highlands, Malaysia

On a school excursion, I  went to Genting Highlands from 23rd of September to 25th of September, 2 nights and 3 days. My school, Global Indian International School were taking us by coach. DAY 1 We had to reach school at 6 am in the morning. We left from school at 7. The ride was quite smooth. We did immigration at Tuas checkpoint. As soon as you do immigration you're in Johor. As Singapore is an island, it is separated from Malaysia. So, there  had to be a bridge connecting these both. On the bridge to enter Malaysia, there was heavy traffic. We had to wait for about 40 minutes to reach across in Malaysia. Later after doing a security baggage check in the Malaysian checkpoint, we had to board another bus.  After boarding into another bus, five minutes later, we went to a B&B which is a breakfast place and a shop. I  bought few items there. The items were very cheap there as compared to Singapore. But, I didn't buy any breakfast there. In Genting we we...

Alvaro Morata

Alvaro Borja Morata is a professional soccer player who is a forward for Chelsea and a striker for the Spanish national football team. He had joined Chelsea for a £58 million deal. He is no. 9 in Chelsea and no. 7 in the Spanish National Football Team. He had gone to various other teams before joining Chelsea, like Real Madrid and Juventus. He has won many awards like Zlatan Ibrahimovic . Morata celebration On 5 November 2017, he scored a goal against his formerly coach's team.  He has scored a numerous amount of goals till now and will score more than that in the future. Morata does his celebration in a very weird way. He is now my favourite player now.