Skip to main content

Answers for Mystery Riddles


CREDITS  - 7 second riddles

#1)  A man was found dead in his office.
The suspects are:
Erica, Nicolas, Sofia and Jonas
Before the man died he circled numbers in his calendar: 7 10 11 8 9
WHO KILLED THE MAN?
The numbers stand for the starting letter of each month:
July
October
November


August
September
The killer was JONAS.

#2) Annie and Peter wanted to check which elevator is faster. They got on elevators simultaneously and pressed the floor button. You were asked to keep a watch on who comes first but you got distracted for a moment.
When you looked back, they were already there. (Look at the picture and answer who came first)
As the door behind Peter is closed, he came first. Annie just got there as the door was open

#3) A woman got on a taxi, told the address and started to chat. The driver responded that he doesn't hear her because he is deaf and his hearing aid is broken. She then stops chatting.
When she got to her home, she understood he was lying. HOW?
How could he have heard her address?

#4) There was a murder on a space station. You've found the body in the storage room where the space suits are kept.
Lora said she was sleeping in her room.
Nick said that he was fixing a broken solar battery outside.
Jane said she was talking to the space center.
WHO IS THE KILLER?
Nick is the killer as you need a space suit to go out.

#5) A British woman was murdered at noon on Christmas. The detective questioned 4 suspects about what they were doing that day.
Suspect 1 - I was in the hospital with my wife. She gave birth to our son!
Suspect 2 - I don't remember exactly but I'm sure I wasn't killing anybody
Suspect 3 - I hadn't bought presents so I was shopping at the mall
Suspect 4 - I was walking my dog like I do every other day at noon.
WHO KILLED THE WOMAN?
Suspect 3 is the killer as malls aren't open on Christmas.

#6) At a zoo shop.....
Shopkeeper - This rare bird repeats every word it hears.
AFTER A WEEK
The woman who bought the bird returned. She claimed that the keeper lied to her and the bird didn't say a single word.
But the keeper didn't lie. HOW IS THAT?
The bird was deaf.

#7) Nina's family are held hostage in her house. Suddenly, the phone rings. The criminal allows Nina to take the phone but she can't reveal the situation. She said:
" Hi Mom, how can I help you? I'm home and I'm about to go to bed. If it's not an emergency, can I call you later? I'm really sleepy.
30 mins later the police arrives and rescues them. HOW DID NINA ASK FOR HELP?
She held the mute button on the phone except for the words 'Help, Home, Emergency, Call'

#8) On the first day of school a teacher was murdered. The suspects are:
Principal - I was in my office
Coach - I was playing basketball
Math teacher - I was holding a mid - year test
Gardener - I was cutting the bushes
WHO KILLED THE TEACHER?
The Math teacher was the killer as mid-year tests don't happen on the first day of school

#9) It was late Sunday evening when Mary was killed. The police questioned the suspects:
Her friend Claire - I came by during the day and saw her working.
Her roommate Melanie - I went to a post office and came back late.
Next door neighbor Jeremy - I came at 2 pm and found her dead.
WHO IS LYING?
It was Melanie and Jeremy. Post office are not open on Sundays. And who opened the door to Jeremy?

#10) Anna and Alex are brother and sister. They live together in a large house with a swimming pool.
Anna always cooks for herself but hates to iron and clean.
Alex hates gardening and doing laundry but sometimes likes to clean up.
So, there are many servants in their house.
One morning , Alex found his sister dead and so called the police. They questioned the servants.
Mia - I was cooking for Miss Anna
John - I cut off the roses from the garden
Lucy - I cleaned the bathroom
Jack - I was cleaning the pool
WHO IS THE MURDERER?
It was Mia as Anna likes cooking. Why will she hire a servant to cook?

#11) A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for some water. Instead the bartender points at gun at him and the man gets shocked. After that, the man says " Thank you for your help."
WHY DID HE SAY THAT?
The man had hiccups.

#12) A series of murders took place in one company. Every month, one employee was killed. The employees killed (in order) were
Mike Johnson
Helen Fox
Ken Morris
Peter Adams
Alice Mitchell
Carl James
There are still a few people left in the office: Colin Smith, Paul Allen, Nick Owen, Anna Jackson, Mia Davis.
WHO IS GOING TO BE KILLED NEXT?
Order of last names of killed people
Johnson
Fox
Morris
Adams
Mitchell
James
THEY BEGIN WITH THE STARTING LETTER OF EACH MONTH. The next will be :
Anna Jackson.

#13) A man was found dead at his desk with a gun in his hand. The police found a recorder beside him. when they pressed play it said " I can't live like this anymore" and a gunshot. The police immediately knew that it wasn't suicide but a murder.
HOW DID THEY KNOW?
It was murder as someone had to stop the recorder after the shot.

#14) On Sunday afternoon, Mr. Davis was found dead buried in the snow outside his house. The police questioned all suspects:
Gardener - I was removing snow from the bushes
Sister - I was sitting next to the fire
Cook - I was making breakfast
Maid - I was making the bed
Wife - I was reading and waiting for my breakfast
WHO ARE THE KILLERS? ( Hint - There are 2 of them)
The cook and wife. Why will they eat breakfast after noon?

HOW MANY DID YOU GET CORRECT?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - The Eyes Of The Eagle by Ruskin Bond

THE EYES OF THE EAGLE Jai was grazing his sheep in the Tung meadows when he heard the loud, echoing call of a Golden Eagle. He gathered four sheep together to send them inside. But, where was his fifth one? The Golden Eagle had taken it. When this happened he reported it to his grandfather. Grandfather wasn’t very sad at all. He said that this was sure to happen someday. For protection, his grandfather gave him a stick. The Eyes Of The Eagle He later noticed, that the Golden Eagle had also clawed Motu, Jai’s dog. Motu was bleeding quite a bit. Jai wrapped his handkerchief around Jai’s leg and carried him to grandfather’s house. Can Jai use the stick to prevent the Golden Eagle from taking more sheep? Read the book to find out! This book is for people aged 7+. I rate it 9/10 as it is written very well and the illustrations are very beautiful. I like that he is not afraid of the Eagle. Read the book and write your rating in the comments below! 

Mystery Riddles

I know I have posted riddles before but these riddles are way more interesting as these are Mystery Riddles. Here are 15 of them. CREDITS - 7 SECOND RIDDLES #1)   A man was found dead in his office. The suspects are: Erica, Nicolas, Sofia and Jonas Before the man died he circled numbers in his calendar: 7 10 11 8 9 WHO KILLED THE MAN? #2)  Annie and Peter wanted to check which elevator is faster. They got on elevators simultaneously and pressed the floor button. You were asked to keep a watch on who comes first but you got distracted for a moment. When you looked back, they were already there. (Look at the picture and answer who came first) #3) A woman got on a taxi, told the address and started to chat. The driver responded that he doesn't hear her because he is deaf and his hearing aid is broken. She then stops chatting. When she got to her home, she understood he was lying. HOW? #4) There was a murder on a space station. You've found the body in the